I just got done doing some changes to the design of the blog. I changed the template color scheme, the title font, and basically just made some big changes to the way things look. My blog, my rules. The old layout got kind of boring. I'm glad that I don't have an audience to yell at me for changing things. Just me and my thoughts.
I had a weird dream the night before last. I dreamed that my family had sent me off to live in a nursing home so I could take care of my great-grandfather. All he did was watch sports on TV and mutter in Italian. My dreams are weird.
Solitude is a nice word, don't you think? Like the solitude this blog brings me. Meta as hell, I know. I'm just really bored right now, as always, and there's nothing better to do. Earlier today, I was clicking through other people's blogs after I read over a few posts here for the hell of it. Most of the blogs I found were spiritual or downright orthodox Christian. It was surprising to see that. I used to think blogs were just for documenting one's life through the madness that is the internet, but I guess a blog is just what you make of it.
For example, NRTA is just a by-product of me rambling on about nothing in an effort to stop being bored. However, it's starting to become more like my original idea of a blog. I talk about things that happened recently, stuff I did, stories I like to tell.
My mother calls. I must bid thee farewell.
No comments:
Post a Comment