This is what happens when I get bored and random blogging just doesn't do it for me anymore. I've never worked with Photoshop before, but today I just had to try it out, and this was the finished product. There's also another thing I need to tell you nonexistent readers about. Someone's found the blog! My Dad saw me reading earlier and asked me about it, so I went with honesty.
The first thing I did to make this awesome masterpiece was get the generic Windows background. Next, I found a picture of the TARDIS and put it in the background there. After that, I added Ian and Anthony, the pegasus, and a gopher. Then I set the whole thing as my desktop background. Because I can. I'm hoping to do more awesome stuff with Photoshop in the future. In fact, next time I post here, I will have another wonderful masterpiece to show you! Until we meet again!

No comments:
Post a Comment