Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Invisalign and the Class Psycho

     Yesterday, I went to the dentist's office to get my first Invisalign tray. I don't have too many issues, but my teeth are kind of squished together in my mouth and it's annoying. I have to wear it almost all the time, except when I'm eating or brushing my teeth, which I have to do after every single meal and every single snack. That part kind of bothers me, but whatever. It's better than braces. Last night I actually had a dream about my teeth. The Invisalign was scraping my tongue and making it all painful and swollen. Luckily, that doesn't happen in real life.
     On an unrelated note, I feel compelled to rant about a girl in my class at school. She's got some issues. To give you an idea of what I'm talking about, I will tell you what she did yesterday. I was sitting at my desk, reading a book, when Psycho-Chick started screaming at the teachers about something. She kept saying "I'm not jealous of her!" over and over. She pulls this kind of crap all the time, so I wasn't really paying much attention. I kind of zone out when I'm reading, so it took me awhile to notice that she sounded louder than she did before.
     I looked up from my book, and Psycho-Chick was standing right in front of my desk, screaming at me. She was still just repeating "I'm not jealous of her! What makes you think I'm jealous of her?!" But now she was talking to me. I told her I didn't know what she was talking about, and so she decided to go on a five-minute rant about how she wasn't jealous of me. During said rant, she complained that nobody noticed that she lost two pounds, claimed that nobody cared about her, and said that everyone was so rude and mean for not noticing that she had thrown out half her wardrobe and lost two pounds.
     What. The. Fuck.

     That's what was going through my head as this girl screamed at me. Eventually the teachers came over and got her out of the classroom. I didn't see her again until later that day, in the afternoon. I said hi to her, since when she's not flipping out she can be nice, and she told me, loudly, not to upset her.
     Today, the rest of my class was going on a field trip, but Psycho-Chick and I weren't going. We were supposed to go to two different classrooms, and mine was in the High School, which is connected to the middle school. The two of us went with a teacher, and we dropped Psycho-Chick off first. She spent the entire time yelling at the teacher and calling her mean. All because she wouldn't let her talk to another teacher, who was absent. As in, not there. At the school. To talk to. When we got to the classroom she was supposed to stay in, she refused to go. Instead, she followed us all the way to the High School, yelling at the teacher. This is the kind of thing I have to deal with on a regular basis. -_-'

No comments:

Post a Comment