I'm going to get this out of the way right now, because if I don't say it, I will lose my fucking mind. COLDS. FUCKING. SUCK. I'm mostly better now, but trust me, it still sucks. My nose is raw from blowing it too much, and I can't sing because my throat is all messed up. For someone who's as obsessed with music as I am, not being able to sing is worse than death.
Well, maybe not worse than death. But again, it still sucks.
You know, it's almost like this is my own private web diary. I have a real, paper diary, but this is different. My actual diary is filled with rationed entries that last a certain length and all talk about boring stuff. This is like an internet journal. I don't need to ration my entries or ramble about pointless crap forever. Granted, I do that a lot on here, but I do it because I want to. Can I tell you now, what made me decide to do this?
There's a website called Your World of Text. I used to go on there all the time and try to make it through by typing pointless but still very fun to create ramblings, like this one. The problem was, since other people could type too, my weird posts and ramblings were often deleted or changed in some way. I realized I needed someplace to write these things where nobody would change them. That's when I decided to make this blog.
I don't know if it technically counts as a blog, since I don't talk about the walk I took on this day, or the food I ate on that day. That's the kind of stuff that goes in my diary. No, this is where I go to unload all the crap that my diseased mind has decided to create. Someday I'll look back on all this and wonder what the fuck was wrong with me. Future me, if you're reading this, let me answer your question: Everything. Everything is wrong with me, and I couldn't give less of a shit.
You may have noticed that I'm cursing a lot more than I used to. I don't curse this much in real life. It just happens on the internet. It's like I have some rare form of Tourette's Syndrome that only affects me on the internet. Come to think of it, that probably happens to everyone. Seriously. Find me one person who doesn't swear as soon as they can type out their obscenities on a keyboard.
There's not much more for me to talk about. Until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment