Saturday, June 22, 2013

SUMMER!

     School's out! I'm finally free! But there is one thing I discovered today that I need to tell you. I was checking my stats on here, knowing I wasn't going to find anything, since nobody's reading this anyway, but I found something surprising. Apparently, ten people have found and read this blog, none of them being me. They were all from some part of Europe, but there were also a bunch of guys from Russia who apparently paid me a visit. My thinking is they must have clicked "next blog" and ended up here. Interesting.
     I don't know why, but for some reason I am currently craving quesadillas. I call them Mexican grilled cheese. Maybe I'll head out to the Mexican restaurant in my town. (To all the European people reading this, leave a comment maybe? Alert me of your presence!) Sorry, that was random. I just felt like saying that. After all, it's big news. Somebody's reading this anyway!
     I've made a bunch of other blogs in the past that never really took off, but I saw today that this one requires two pages to contain all the insanity. I'm pretty sure that's the first time one of my blogs got this big. Shows how productive I get when I'm bored, am I right? (EDIT: I just changed the settings so now there's five posts on each page instead of seven.)
     You know, this is really nice. Very relaxing. I like to sit here typing about different things, just hanging out, all alone. It reminds me of this thing on a website I like called Homestar Runner. There's an easter egg where one of the characters on the show, Strong Sad, has a blog. The last post is from like 8 years ago, though. And the main site's been on hiatus for three years. I still like it, though.
     Time for me to go screw around on some other part of the internet! See you later, random European people!

No comments:

Post a Comment