Sunday, July 7, 2013

Bored and Hungry

     It's 7:40 AM right now, and I'm the only one up so far. Unless you count my cat and bunny. The cat is lying next to the computer (it sits on a desk) and staring at the screen, purring like a motorboat. I'm going to become a crazy cat lady someday. My sister's friend is visiting this week. She lives in Wisconsin, but we're in NJ, so you can see why it's kind of a big deal. Right now, the two of them are sleeping in the basement, where I am.
     Before I started this post, I was surfing other people's blogs, looking for good stuff to read. Many of them have been inactive since as early as 2009. I had another blog once, when I was younger. I gave up on it around that time. Kind of weird, I think. This blog is different, though. I will post here for a long time, not just a few months. It's been a few months already, and there's no signs of me stopping.
     I'm pretty hungry. I haven't eaten anything yet today, and I need some breakfast. I think I'll go make some toast. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment