Sunday, July 7, 2013

Love the Life you Live (blog review)

     So, I've decided that I'm going to try something new. I'm going to read a few posts on a blog I find, and then post a quick review right here. The first blog to receive this honor is Love the Life you Live, which follows the lives of Marc and Meghan, as well as their three children; two boys and one girl. The boys, Hugh and Ben, are the oldest, at three years old. They are identical twins. The youngest, Lucy, is a year old.
     The blog is run by Meghan, who last updated on June 25, posting about Hugh's third birthday. Hugh enjoyed a bulldozer birthday cake, which he'd requested nearly six months before. The following is a quote from the post:

"Hugh is such a sweet boy! He is strong-willed. He is observant. He is sensitive. He is a fighter of fairness. He is a defender. He is faithful. He is so much like the Hugh he was named after, or what I'd imagine that Hugh to be like. One of these days I need to tell that story. I love his strong voice and his strong personality. I hope to be able to teach how to use those two things to do so much good in the world. And I hope I can be humble enough to learn all I can from him, as he has already started teaching me how to be a better version of myself. I love my little Hugh!"

     As you can see, Meghan loves her children dearly, a quality I admire. She is also deeply religious, a fact I discovered after reading many passages alluding to "God's Plan" and biblical quotes. All things considered, Love the Life you Live is an ordinary blog about an ordinary family, managed by an ordinary woman. I'm putting a link here for anyone who's interested. All you people who keep stumbling upon my blog now have yet another blog to stumble upon in turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment