Saturday, October 19, 2013

I'm Bored... Again

     I'm super bored and the rest of the internet has stopped being interesting so I'm going to type a bunch of crap on here until I get bored of that and then I'm going to do something else. No idea what that something might be.
     So the government shut down a while ago. I'm pretty late to the party, since the shutdown ended recently, but it began at the start of the month. My understanding of the issue is, the entire Republican party just went on strike. I really hope the government finds a solution to the healthcare reform issue. Not like I would know much about that. Still, it would be nice to know we're in good hands. I really don't like the way this country's headed at all.
     Moving away from that subject, there's a psychotic guy in my homeroom who keeps throwing temper tantrums. Like yesterday. We were having this school-wide contest and they were announcing the winners over the loudspeaker. He didn't win anything, so he threw his lunchbox across the room and started screaming about how he was going to kill himself. Overreact much? Yeah, he's got some issues. I think he's just doing it for attention, because he didn't sound serious at all. He was laughing. He doesn't really understand the concept of discretion either.
     To give you an idea of what I mean, when his parents got divorced, he went around telling everyone in our homeroom and asking people if their parents were divorced too. He's also got Asperger's Syndrome, and likes to go around asking other people if they have it or not. It can lead to some pretty awkward situations.
     I've decided I'm going to try to change the format of the blog again. With that, I conclude this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment