Last month, I found this really awesome tree in my area. It's hidden away near a park for toddlers, so the only people who even know where it is are me, my sister, my cousin, and my boyfriend. I've been heading over there almost every day since. The only time I don't go is when it's rained that day. The reason for that is because it gets really muddy and if I climb the tree when it's wet I'll probably slip and fall and kill myself. In the mud. That's not exactly how I see myself dying. Still, it's a really nice hangout spot.
In other news, I'm in the process of creating an OC for my favorite manga series, One Piece. Her name is Kumi, and she's 16. She's 5'5" with her heels, 5'3" without them, and has blonde hair in two braids. Her eyes are deep green. Kumi's name is actually Kumiko, but she stopped using that as her name after a while. Kumi's father was the brother of Red-Shoes Zeff, making Kumi his niece. She was born a few years after Zeff started his restaurant in the sea, so she never got to see him, but she knew who he was. The only thing she didn't know was that he doesn't do pirate stuff anymore. Zeff, on the other hand, is so estranged from his brother that he doesn't even know Kumi exists. Kumi's father told her a lot of stories about her Uncle Zeff, which caused her to aspire to meet him someday.
Tragedy struck when Kumiko was 14. A band of pirates who were enemies of Zeff and didn't know where he was (since he fell off the map when he got stranded on an island) captured and killed her father. They wanted to get information out of him, so first they questioned him. When he wouldn't crack, they killed him. A year later, those same pirates came after Kumiko's mother after learning that she had some information on Zeff as well. They ended up killing her too. Realizing she could be next, since she heard stories about Zeff from her father, Kumiko ran away at age 15. This is when she started going by Kumi.
Kumi earned money slowly by singing and playing instruments on street corners. She eventually had enough saved to commission a tailor to make her a pair of 2 inch, red, high-heeled shoes. She paid him extra to put knife blades in the actual heel part. The blades were for self-defense, in case anyone came after her.
A year after that, the self proclaimed "Red-Shoes Kumi" met Luffy and his crew. Luffy liked her singing, so he asked her to be the ship's musician. Kumi happily accepted, on two conditions; One: She was to be referred to as Red-Shoes Kumi. Two: The crew of the Merry-Go were to drop everything and take her to see her Uncle Zeff, before doing anything else.
So, yeah. I'm a genius.
No comments:
Post a Comment