It's been a while since my last post because the computer tried to commit suicide. The system fan was crooked so it wasn't working right, but everything's okay now. I can go back to slowly losing my mind and broadcasting my progress on the internet. Not that there's any point to that. For the millionth time, nobody's reading this anyway.
I recently went back to playing my Pokemon Black game. Some weird crap went down on it a few days ago. I had been hanging out in the Celestial Tower when some crazy lady sucked me into a battle. All she had was a swadloon, and that's a grass type pokemon. I used my fire type darumaka to beat her in just a few moves. All she said was "My pokemon is no longer with me..." and then I was taken back to the overworld. It kind of freaked me out since it sounded like her pokemon had died, and this whole thing had taken place in a graveyard for pokemon. I made a thread about it on a forum, and it seems to have gained some popularity.
This was a really quick post because I have absolutely NO idea what else to talk about. Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment