Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I am Incredibly Bored

     I really have nothing better to do at the moment than write on this stupid blog. I'm really REALLY bored right now. Earlier today, I was sitting with my pet cat, petting him. I don't really have much of a life, in case you haven't noticed. I should really get out more. I have friends, but we don't really hang out all that often. I also have a boyfriend, unlike most crazy cat ladies, but today is Tuesday, which isn't really a "see your boyfriend" day. I see him on Fridays. Sometimes, if I'm lucky, we see each other on Saturdays and Sundays too, but that doesn't happen very often. I don't mind it. I make the most of what awesomeness I have. I know nobody's reading this, but just to satisfy my own conscience, I'm going to be using aliases for the people I talk about. We can call my boyfriend K.
     That's not just a half-assed attempt at using an initial as a fake name. I call him K in real life sometimes. It started before we were even together, when I said "Hey K" to call him over. Now it's a thing. He likes it, I think. I actually saw K a couple days ago, last Sunday. We watched Star Trek together, and then we ran around outside for a while.
     I don't know much about Star Trek, but I like it so far. My favorite character is Data, the android. I like how even though he's got so many advantages over us humans, he wants to be more like us. Sometimes I wish I could somehow make it aboard the Enterprise. Not as part of the crew. I would ruin everything in ten seconds flat if I did that. No, I want to be one of the passengers on board. It would be so interesting!
     Another sci-fi show I like is Doctor Who. I'm a little disappointed that the Ponds are gone, but Clara seems promising. I'm really interested in seeing how she's reborn all the time. No spoiler alerts because, and I can't stress this enough, nobody will ever read this!!! If, against all odds, someone is reading this, and if that someone is now pissed at me for ruining that thing about Clara, to you I say, fuck you for not watching the Christmas special!
     I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. I was just trying to be funny. This is one of my long posts, since this blog is the only thing standing between me and total annihilation via boredom. I get bored really easily, but this is strangely amusing. For a while. Sometimes, even toiling away on the internet gets too boring. I'm gonna listen to "LOL Limewire" on a loop while I type.
     I found that video a few years back. I was bored, yet again, so I looked up "google I'm feeling lucky tricks" on the internet. One guy suggested I type "lol limewire". I did, and was taken to what is quite possibly the greatest thing on the internet today. It's very addicting. Even this is getting boring now, so I will go seek out entertainment elsewhere.

Until next time, this corner of the internet shall remain untouched!

No comments:

Post a Comment